Learn How To Create Custom Windows File ISO Upload Vultr.
See the detailed guide: https://windows10freeapps.com/how-to-create-custom-windows-file-iso-upload-vultr/
Links download: Get $100 Vultr Free Credits Now
1. Windows 10 ISO: https://windows10freeapps.com/how-to-download-latest-windows-10-iso-file-for-free/
Windows Server 2019 ISO: https://100usdday.com/windows-server-2019-now-generally-available/
2. VirtIO driver for Windows: https://fedorapeople.org/groups/virt/virtio-win/direct-downloads/stable-virtio/virtio-win.iso
3. ImgBurn: https://100usdday.com/how-to-use-imgburn/
4. WINRAR: https://windows10freeapps.com/how-to-download-and-install-winrar-on-pc/
This video will show you how to create custom Windows 10 ISO Image upload VPS Vultr
Step 1. Extract file ISO Windows to folder Windows on Desktop.
Step 2. Extract file VirtIO.iso to folder Windows on Desktop.
Step 3. Run setup software ImgBurn.exe
Step 4. Build Custom Windows file
1. Launch ImgBurn, and select Mode – Build.
2. In the Source section, click the little icon “Browse for a folder” and choose folder Windows 10 on Desktop
3. In the Destination section, enter it a name, we named it Windows_10_Pro_vs_VirtIO.iso
4. Navigate to Options tab and change File System to UDF.
5. Navigate to Advance – Bootable Disc tab, check “Make Image Bootable” option.
6. Boot Image: C:Windows 7bootetfsboot.com
Developer ID: Microsoft Corporation
Sectors to Load: 8
7. After that, click on the “Build” icon at the bottom left to create your custom ISO. Wait until the process completed.
8. Now, upload Windows_10_Pro_vs_VirtIO.iso to OneDrive. OneDrive generates a link that leads to the shared file, copy the link.
Read more: How to Share Files with Others with OneDrive
9. Finally, upload the ISO created to VULTR, and boot it.
Link Windows Integrate VirtIO on Vultr : https://onedrive.live.com/download?cid=C2D04E7BA6A292A3&resid=C2D04E7BA6A292A3%2111397&authkey=AHUDJ49vAPGFbV4
create custom windows 10 image
create custom windows 10 image with preinstalled software