Learn how to create your own human-like Text-to-speech software using IBM’s Watson Text to Speech API using Nodejs. Almost all of my videos on YouTube have no my voice and face because I don’t have the perfect YouTube equipment, I am shy and where I stay, there is always noise. So this has not prevented me from making videos on both my channels because I like and enjoy teaching and it even becomes more awesome when I am getting paid for it.
Requirements to create your own human-like Text-to-speech software
- A computer
- Nodejs installed
- Hyper terminal installed
- Text to speech code downloaded
- Git installed
- A video editor
- Pexels – free video library
- IBM account
How to create your own human-like Text-to-speech software
Simply watch the video below or watch from YouTube.
- Ctrl + C – to copy
- Ctrl + V – to paste
- Ctrl + C to cancel the localhost
- npm install – to install dependencies required
- npm start – to start the web server or to start the software and generate audio files from text.
Have a question? feel free to comment.