Here are 10 basic road rules for Zambia also known as the HIGHWAY CODE for Zambia. You need to understand and put them into practice. If you are going to write a test at RTSA in Zambia, you actually need to master them all because you will asked to write them in order to pass.
The 10 Basic Road Rules – RTSA Zambia
- KNOW THE HIGHWAY CODE VERY WEEL AND PUT IT INTO
- CONCENTRATE ALL YOUR TIME ON DRIVING TO AVOID ACCIDENTS
- INTERPRETE THE TRAFFIC SITUATION CORRECTLY BEFORE YOU ACT.
- EXERCISE PATIENCE AND HANGBACK WHEN NECESSARY
- DRIVE WITH CARE AND GIVE COURTESY TO OTHER ROAD USERS
- ADOPT YOUR SPEED ACCORDING TO THE ROAD, TRAFFIC
CONDITIONS AND NEVER EXCEED THE SPEED LIMITS
- DEVELOP YOUR CAR SENSE AND REDUCE WEAR AND TEAR
- USE YOUR HORN CONSIDERATELY AND GIVE PROPER SIGNALS
- BE SURE YOUR CAR IS ROAD WORTHY AND KNOW ITS LIMITATIONS
- PERFECT YOUR ROAD CRAFT AND ACKNOWLEDGE COURTESIES
SHOWN TO YOU BY OTHER ROAD USERS.