Learn this Local SEO strategy to use in Zambia.
How do you increase your business website conversions? Through looking at it more.
How are you getting more eyes? By optimizing it, organic traffic figures will be increased.
So traffic is what you’re after right from anywhere? True. False.
In theory, traffical traffic is good, but you waste your time if visitors don’t convert once they have found you.
Yes, SEO aims to optimize your website for more traffic to your web page, but why do you spend time trying to reach a high standing in South Korea if you run a local company and your target audience in Zambia?
Difference between organic SEO and local SEO in Zambia
First of all: How does organic SEO and local SEO differ? SEO’s definitely worldwide SEO?
The difference between organic SEO and local SEO is that the area has a geographic element to it. Well, they both begin with searching.
When a customer looks for some item in his / her local area, he / she must type the geographical region in which he / she is searching. I.e. Best SEO + London agency.
It results in the search engine depending on the search request and limited to the regional search area. And although the consumer does not include the geological area deliberately, the majority of search engines are used.
Local SEO in Zambia
Therefore local business services are primarily where you can improve the website of your business so that you can find your location and services when a user types a search request.
Organic SEO in Zambia
If local SEOs are locally located results of the search for the user, then organic SEOs are only the remaining results, without any local purpose.
Based on the search engine results page algorithm, organic SEO results can be presented— taking into account hundreds of various classification elements including keywords, links (both inside and outside) and even content.
That leads us to the next question…
Which SEO search should you aim to rank for in Zambia?
Who are you targeted depends on that. It makes sense to target customers in your area if you have a brick and mortar business. If you wish to gain attention and position your choice is likely to be local, in organic and local SEO search results.
However, you’re more likely to try and rank in organic search results if you would want to rank your company for certain search terms rather than a specific location.
I.e. when your SEO agency has no physical office nor serves a particular area, instead of being able to stop you from reaching many potential customers, you’d like to try and rank organically.
Can you rank for both local and organic searches in Zambia?
The answer is simple’ naturally.’
Eventually, the optimization of search engines involves making it clear what your site does and provides to search engines extensively so that they can give users the best and most important results. So you must optimize your site accordingly if you want to rank for both of them.
How do you create a local SEO strategy in Zambia?
It is vital that you have a local SEO strategy if you want to see your small business locally.
Through designing your website for local SEO, you will get more local traffic, more local routes and hopefully more conversions. Moreover, it is a way for you to be smart with your marketing budget, particularly if you face domestic and international company goliaths who spend infinite amount of marketing.
So how are you going to correct your local SEO strategy? You can try five ways here.
- Create a Google My Business account for your company. It’s free and your foot will be put in the door of the building. Once you’ve created this page, optimize it so you’re classified as keywords and search phrases. Think about how your users find you otherwise, too. For instance, 77% of Google Maps users look for local companies, 38% look for your website through Facebook, 35% look at Yelp and 32% search the company’s website.
- Get positive feedback. We are living in a world that we have peer feedback, just see how we shop or find a decent restaurant near to us. With the most and best reviews, we always choose the product, service or place. Try to get your customers to check your GMB page positively.
- Voice search optimization. Don’t you think your business has to do with voice search? Just think again. Think again. Spoken recognition technology is on the upswing with a big progress in recent years, between 30-50 percent of all online searches will be performed by voice search request by 2020 (yes, in one month). How can you optimize the search for voice? Ok, navigational, for directions is among the most common types of voice searches. If you’re the location the search engine tries to find, GMB is your starting point.
- Concentrate on local your content strategy. You probably won’t compete, given the number of other SEO agencies out there, if you’re going to try to rank for the keyword ‘ best SEO agency.’ You significantly restrict the search field if you try to rank as’ the best SEO agency in London.’ You can increase your organic visibility exponentially by creating customized local content. Basically, use your content to classify your company with local keywords which are less competitive.
- Use the best possible visuals. A image has thousands of words and so on and it’s a simple and sure fire way to let customers know what you’re doing and selling using your visual information. Visuals are not only bringing your website to life, but also professionalise your business. Show your customers all you have, i.e. your company is located. How it feels like your office. Every product or service you provide. Your staff. Make it possible for your users to come and see you real. And don’t forget to include videos too–your sound combination, imagery and text are among the most powerful internet mediums.