If you need a web designer in Zambia, you need to tell them what to do if you want them to do it for you. Key facts, priorities, timescales and objectives must be identified. A summary for you is no different from a Web Designer in Zambia. A website brief will provide key business details, what you expect from the website and your schedule and timetable details. This may sound like a bit of a hassle, but maintaining a simple, easy process is crucial, and that your designer can give you the perfect website. When putting together your brief there are 5 key topics to cover.
The Overview of your business in Zambia
Your web designer is representing your brand in Zambia. To do this properly, a designer in Zambia needs to have a good overview of your business in Zambia. You should answer the following questions in your overview:
- What does your business do in Zambia?
- – What are your products and services in Zambia?
- – How long you have been around in Zambia?
- – What is the size of your business in Zambia?
- What is your vision for the future in Zambia?
- How do you want to be perceived in the marketplace in Zambia?
- Who are your ideal customers in Zambia?
- Who are your top 3 competitors in Zambia?
The website in Zambia
This section is where your web designer in Zambia looks to see what you want.
- Why do you need a new website in Zambia?
- What do you and don’t you like about your current website in Zambia?
- Describe what your ideal website looks like in Zambia
- How many sections will it have & what are they in Zambia?
- What features and functions do you require on your website in Zambia? (examples below)
- – Search box
- – Sliders
- – Social media
- – Google maps
- – Blog
- – E-commerce website in Zambia
- – Gallery
- – Forms
- – Newsletters
- – Membership
- – Integrations to existing systems
- – How will you measure the success of the website?
Your target market in Zambia
Who is your website aimed at in Zambia?
- The public, staff, training staff, kids, mothers in Zambia
- Age group in Zambia
- Geographic location in Zambia
- Language requirements
- What is person X using your website for in Zambia?
- – Research
- – Buy product
- – Download
- – Information
Your web design in Zambia
You are going to have to try and describe what you want your website to look like in. Try to be specific and succinct.
Some points to consider:
- Traditional or contemporary
- Professional or personal
- Serious or light-hearted
- Identify website which you like and what you like about them
- The colours, fonts, style and icons
- Any graphics you require
Your web design budget and timeline in Zambia
This is very important. You cannot have a Ferrari for the price of a Toyota Corona in Zambia. Your needs, budget and timeframe help your web designer in Zambia to show you what is achievable.
You should include:
- How much you have to spend on this in Zambia?
- When do you want to start in Zambia?
- When you want it completed by in Zambia?
If you need a website developer or designer, I Keith Rainz can help you. Let’s chat on WhatsApp, am social +260977770202