You can make money in Zambia by selling your website or domains on Flippa.com.
What is Flippa.com?
Flippa.com is an online marketplace for selling and buying websites and domains.
Flippa is suitable for:
People who develop websites or resell websites in Zambia.
What Skills are required to buy and sell websites in Zambia?
In Zambia, In-depth knowledge of WordPress platform, DNS, web development languages and website creation.
What time is Required For Creating A Website in Zambia?
This depends on the type of website and experience a web developer has in Zambia. hire me for 3day developed website in Zambia.
Tips for creating a website in Zambia for Zambians
- Pick a topic that you’re passionate about in Zambia. You need to be passionate about the subject that is the focus of your website in Zambia. If you launch a website about something you don’t care about, you’ll very quickly lose interest and inevitably stop working on it.
Think of your business model over the long term. You should do a lot of research beforehand to make your website successful.
Try to find the answers to those questions:
2 Whose direct competitors are you?
How does that make money for your competitors in Zambia?
How do you make money from your website in Zambia?
How can you distinguish your Website from others in Zambia?
How long does it take to get your website monetized in Zambia?
3. Choose a domain name that appeals to your target audience and is relevant to your topic.
A good domain name is a vital part of blog branding. Choose. COM extension as your domain, because it looks more professional.
4. Choose a reliable paid host such as Hostgator, Bluehost or whoever may suit your needs.
5. You need to make the design and layout of your website look really professional. Believe it or not, but first-time visitors will judge your blog within the first 10 seconds of loading, so make sure the design of your website appeals to them and they like it.
How to sell a website on Flippa in Zambia
1. Log in and register your Flippa.com website. Flippa works on a bid model, the highest bidder gets website ownership.
2. Set your website’s bid price 10 times bigger than your site’s current monthly income. For instance, if your site earns $500 a month then you can set your site’s basic selling bid price to at least $5000.
3. Commence the auction and wait for bids. People start bidding to buy your site. Once you have received an offer that meets your target selling price, finalize the deal with the bidder.
4. Flippa will handle all of the payment and other technical items for you and you will receive your commissions through your chosen payment method.