Learn more on Digital marketing companies in Zambia and how it works.
Digital marketing is digital marketing of goods, brands and services that allow us to reach customers with great ease or without wasting time. It is the best way to make any company or services more famous. SEO (search engine marketing), SMO (social media optimization), PPC and email marketing etc. are the main ingredients of a digital marketing campaign.
Why Digital Marketing in Zambia?
Compared with traditional marketing, digital marketing is very cost-effective. There is a lot of money wasted in traditional marketing in printing posters, pamphlets, TV ads and everything in Zambia. You can easily grow your company in digital marking and it’s a more cost-effective channel that produces results.
Some of the key reasons of using digital marketing in Zambia:
. Very cost effective than traditional marketing IN Zambia
• Digital marketing delivers conversions and we can track these conversions easily.
• Through proper digital marketing channels and strategies we can generate better revenue
• Better interaction with targeted audiences as compared to traditional marketing in few clicks.
Elements of Digital Marketing Strategies I use in Zambia:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results and excludes direct traffic/visitors and the purchase of paid placement. There are two main factors involved in SEO given below:
- On-Page (Meta Title, Meta description, Meta keyword etc.) . If you have a website, I can help you appear first in google search results on the first page thereby increasing visitors or customers. If you dont have a website, no problem, I can make for you, just scroll down below and contact me.
- SMO (Social Media Optimization) – SMO plays a vital role in increasing product, brand or event awareness through a number of social media platforms including RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social networking sites such as Twitter, facebook and video and blogging sites. I can as well help you with this.
- PPC ( Pay per click): Paid Search, PPC or pay-per-click is an advertisement system in which marketers are required to pay the advertiser after clicking on the ad. It is simply defined as “the amount spent on getting an advertisement clicked.” Such paid ads are put above, or on the right side of the’ organic’ search results, and can cost small amounts of money depending on the keyword competition you are bidding on. I can as well help you with this.
- Email Marketing: Email marketing is one of digital marketing’s key elements. Without the need for large quantities of print space, TV or radio time, or high production costs, you can easily and quickly connect to the targeted list of people. You can contact me for a website and will design for you and start receiving email subscribers and email them anytime you have a promotion for free.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing is a strategic marketing term which aims to create and distribute useful, appropriate and trustworthy content in order to attract and retain a clearly defined and targeted audience. You need some energy, effort and dedication to handle your content marketing campaign successfully. You can contact me for this too.
Tools I use in Digital Marketing in Zambia:
- Google Keyword Planner: Best tool for keyword research available in market. You need an AdWords account to access it. This tool is mainly designed for paid searches but we can also use it for the SEO keyword research as well. ehttps://adwords.google.co.in/KeywordPlanner
- Webmaster (Search console): For webmasters, Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools) is Google’s web service. Google Webmaster Tools lets the website owner identify problems with the website and can even let you know if any malware has compromised it. You can as well use it to view traffic source, locations of visitors, keywords and so on. For this, you need a website, contact me for a website.
- Google Analytics: similar to Search Console, Is a web analytics product freemium provided by Google which tracks website traffic and records it. You can easily check your website’s data by using Google Analytics and check where the traffic comes from, what keyword the users use and how they access your website. You need a website for this tool. I can design for you a website at affordable price.
- Facebook: Facebook is a popular free website that enables registered users to keep in touch with friends, post photos, share links and exchange other information.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is the one-stop shop for all businessmen and women and their companies, a very interesting tool for B2B marketers. Great for targeting and contacting staff in specific positions for the audience.
- Twitter: Twitter is the perfect tool for creating brand awareness. Use it to promote blog content and publish relevant news related to the industry, as well as use the exclusive hash tag function to reach a broader and informed audience.
- Blogs: WordPress, Facebook, Blogger, whatever site you choose, blogging is perfect for indirectly advertising products and services, and by using fresh content and SEO / keywords to increase brand awareness of new audiences.
Digital marketing Optimization I offer:
I can Improve your Site Speed (Page Load Time)
• Make SEO-friendly URLs
• Design your web site as per the SEO Standards
• Create and maintain accounts at popular social media sites.
• Boost your social media engagement
• Engage with your followers.
• Use Google AdWords for advertisements.
• Regularly create blogs post with simple and unique content, images and decent quotes related or relevant to your business.
• Choose right time of the day for posting blog and posts.
• Use # tags and @username (mention) in your post.
• Use your Facebook fan page to promote key content of your website
• Follow Google rules and don’t use the wrong way to get higher rankings in search engine result page.
• Create relevant and natural links.
• Use a Proper Title, description and keywords which have a sense and relevant to your business.
• Be sure you have a unique, keyword focused Title tag on every page of your site.
• Use ORM Online Reputation management which helps in removing your negative reviews and links.
• Use local business or local listing.
• Make a single URL for your website or webpage.
• Take advantage of the tools the search engines give you. E.g. sign up for Google Webmaster Central, Bing Webmaster Tools
• Focus on search phrases, not single keywords
List of digital marketing companies in Zambia
- is a
- in digital
- marketing in Zambia
- Whatsapp me +260977770202
Conclusion on digital marketing companies in Zambia:
Well, I have intentionally left the digital marketing companies in Zambia because am not only limited to web designing, but am also a tech guy.
Digital marketing helps boost your brand, company, products and industry in a short time, and it’s the best platform for network expansion.
I will help you develop and execute online strategies in SEO, PPC, social media and ORM services if you are looking for digital marketing services.
About me: Keith Rainz
My name is Keith a freelancer in web designing and web-related services. According to Wikipedia, freelance, freelancer, and freelance worker are terms commonly used for a person who is self-employed and is not necessarily committed to a particular employer long-term.
Well, that’s me, I have no office and am not a company therefore I work and deliver remotely. You can request for a service from me via email (email@example.com). For calls, I only accept calls after an appointment and I usually accept calls via Telegram.
If you don’t know what Telegram is, Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging and voice over IP service. Telegram client apps are available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows NT, macOS, and Linux. Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type.
It’s like WhatsApp but its better like with telegram, you can access it online on the laptop and so on as compared to WhatsApp where it can only be accessed on phone. Telegram is also good for marketers, with Telegram groups, you can have more than 100,000 members or so as compared to WhatsApp where it’s only about 257 or so.
To download Telegram, just go to play store and search for Telegram, for pc, mac or Linux, you can install from its website, telegram.org.
After installing, be sure to join my telegram channel by clicking here
my terms and conditions https://keithrainz.me/terms-and-conditions
You can contact me immediately now by filling the form below, will reply within an hour or email me firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Whatsapp me +260977770202