The competition between Oribi and Google Analytics is fascinating. They are both powerful Internet marketing tools with different sets of advantages and disadvantages. What makes them appealing to web developers? And what are the advantages and disadvantages of each? In this article, we’ll explore the pros and cons of each popular Internet marketing tool and look at how each one can help web developers and marketers alike.
Oribi vs Google Analytics Software Both Offer Actionable Data Key Feature Google Analytics is known as the most popular and powerful Internet tool. With extensive, structural data collection and logical algorithms, Google Analytics gives product managers a powerful means to understand their audience, create meaningful data-driven campaigns, andcraft delightful online experiences. Google Analytics also offers robust reporting capabilities for analyzing user behavior, as well as an intuitive interface that makes it simple for web developers to manage and optimize their sites. However, Google’s key features pale in comparison to Oribi, which includes:
* Advanced Tracking Flexibility The dashboard, tracking code, and reports from Google all adhere to the Google Analytics standard. However, Oribi goes above and beyond with their extensive data history and reporting features. The dashboard is customizable, with the ability to customize headers and footers for each page, manage multiple tracking sets, and set alerts to notify you of key performance indicators. Oribi’s advanced tracking code allows you to run custom reports, including custom summaries and advanced filters. Pricing package varies depending on your level of complexity, with more complex reporting requiring a monthly payment. Google Analytics allows you to integrate your Oribi data history with your Google account, but this integration depends on the information provided by each provider.
* Extensive Reporting Google’s data provides many users with the tools they need to manage their own businesses. Google Analytics gives users a rich experience, with reports on a variety of dimensions and detailed explanations of the information presented. Oribi offers similar functionality, with many users finding their way around its interface and finding their way into the world of data-driven strategy. Google’s platform can be confusing to some, while Oribi gives users the ability to focus on two dimensions at a time.
* High Availability For any company or business, lack of available staff can quickly take a toll on day-to-day operations. Google Analytics, and the related Google data sources, provide ample opportunities for business owners to manage their data effectively. Since most web developers already have a working familiarity with these analytics tools, it is easy to incorporate them into your existing systems. Oribi does not have as much competition as Google when it comes to tracking so its success is in no small part due to its extensive set of analytics tools.
* High Data Access Google’s event tracking provides an extensive amount of analytical information on the people who arrive at your website. Google’s own platform may be more complicated, but Oribi makes it easy to access visitor information, which is key to understanding your visitor profile. Oribi gives you the chance to see which keywords are being used to optimize your site, the average time visitors spend on your page, and the conversion rate of those visitors. While Google has the edge in this category, Oribi does give you the opportunity to compare your conversion rates with your competitors.
* Integrated Metrics Oribi has integrated many of Google’s most popular metrics into its platform, including Conversion Rate, Cost per Action (CPA), and click through rate (CTR). This means that you can easily analyze conversion, keyword, and visitor data to understand which content features are contributing to overall conversions. Google’s own metric system, Google Analytics, offers similar information about ROI. However, it is only available for desktop-based Google apps and does not provide comprehensive insight into visitor behavior on mobile devices.
* Metrics from Google’s event tracking system offer a number of insightful insights. These include the absolute highest number of visitors, which are typically repeat visitors. Oribi separates unique visitors from repeat visitors by offering a customized landing page based on their behavior. You can also analyze the top 10 sites that are receiving the most clicks. Finally, Oribi makes it easy to understand conversion rates, which makes it easy to understand your current state of performance.