Vultr has High-performance cloud computing instances are ideal for your web application and development environment.
Cloud computing is the on-demand provision of computer system services, in particular data space and computing power, without specific active user control.
Well Vultr has got two namely compute and high frequency compute.
Vultr computing has 100% local SSD and Intel CPUs with high performance.
Instant deployment worldwide
The Vultr cloud orchestration takes over and spins your instance into your ideal data center as soon as you press deploy.
Features of cloud compute16 Server locations
Vultr delivers the world’s largest network, helping you to spin and effortlessly deploy a low-latency connectivity solution irrespective of where you or your customers are! .
You could spin a high-performance SSD VPS around the globe in 16 cities with Vultr. On the one nearest to you, you could grow and install on the ones closest to your customers. The high-performance VPS servers are also good for gaming with 16 locations.
Vultr.com leverages multiple transit providers and is designed from the ground up with a multi-homed architecture for maximum reliability.
Deploy anything in seconds with Vultr
Spin a new instance in just seconds with your chosen operating system or pre-installed software or application.
Vultr OS Library
vultr one click apps
Custom ISO upload
Vultr hasPowerful add-ons
- back ups – Automatic backups are extremely important for mission critical systems. Enable scheduled backups with just a few clicks from the customer portal.
- Snap shots – A snapshot is a copy of your entire server. Their snapshot system can be used to create copies of existing servers and automate deployments.
- Firewall – In order to protect one or more device instances, their web-based firewall system can be activated on-demand. Their firewall intercepts information on your databases prior to firewall code.
- Flexible networking – Flexible networking solutions are needed for cloud applications. Their cloud instances support dynamic changes to IPv4, IPv6, and private networks.
- Ddos Protection – DDoS protection is essential for maximum uptime and peace of mind. Their DDoS mitigation system offers protection against layer 3 and layer 4 network attacks.
With Vultr, its Easy to manage
Their user-friendly control panel and API help you to spend more time programming the technology and less time running it.
Vultr cloud compute pricing
2. Vultr High frequncy compute
Vultr high frequncy features
- Fast 3GHz+ CPUs – High frequency compute is powered by the fastest architecture available in the Vultr product lineup. All plans include 3+ GHz processors designed to power applications that require the fastest possible single-core performance.
- NVMe Solid State Local Storage – NVMe increases throughput over traditional SSD’s. With local NVMe storage you can get the most out of your high clock speed instances by matching local storage performance with the increased throughput of higher clock speed cores.
- Blazing fast benchmarks – Geekbench testing reveals up to a 40% gain per vCPU their current standard compute plans. CPU processing, memory speed, and storage throughput deliver significant increases across the board.
Vultr frequently asked questions
Both databases on your network are paid hourly to the monthly rate limit. The hourly rate shall be determined by dividing the monthly rate by 672 hours (28 days). If your computer remains running for more than 672 hours in a calendar month, you will only be paid the monthly rate. Accumulated expenses were invoiced to your account on the first day of the month.
Indeed, instances in the halted state tend to retain allocated system resources (RAM, SSD memory, IP aliases, CPU) and therefore incur costs until the instance is killed. If you no longer wish to incur charges for a virtual machine, please use the DESTROY button on the customer portal
Vultr.com is required to collect tax in several countries around the world. This tax is generally referred to as VAT (Value Added Tax), consumption tax, or sales tax. Prices listed on our website do not include tax. Tax will be added to your invoice as a separate line item.
Bandwidth utilization in excess of instance allocation is charged at $0.01 per GB in North American and Western European locations. Due to higher regional costs, Singapore and Tokyo (Japan) overage is priced at $0.025 per GB and Sydney (Australia) overage is priced at $0.05 per GB.
Congratulations for reaching this far. if you dont have an account with Vultr sign up with my link below and comment below, will reply you I show you how to get free $3+ credit