Learn how to start a blog in Africa and make money out of it. One of the best ways to raise money from home in Africa is being a writer or blogger in Africa. When blogging from home, unlike every other work. You do not have to work 9-5. Blogging in Africa is simple to work at every time of the day. But it needs time to beware blogging before it begins to make money for you.
So I recommend you hop slowly into that sector. If you’ve got a day job, don’t leave. Launch your blog part-time. If it’s on the stage that you gain more than your safe limits, so moving into full-time blogging mode is the right way to.
Blogging in Africa is suitable for:
People in Africa who want to write and wish to share their experience and know-how with the world.
Skills required to become a blogger or writer in Africa:
Capacity to express written information in a simplified and more effective manner in Africa.
The time required to start a blog in Africa:
The amount of time it takes depends on the level of experience if you are a professional you can easily start a blog in a few hours. A day or two will be enough to get a complete novice. You will need to hire a web designer to design your blog. You can contact me. I am a web designer.
Blogging tips as an African you should know if you want to become a blogger:
- In Africa, Launch a blog about something you’re genuinely good at.
- Try to always restrict your blog to a given domain. Don’t bring material into a single site on different domains. Writing on a fashion blog for example about food tips. Just have one domain unique to your blog.
- Start making a special and amazing content using your skills and knowledge. Start giving the readers lots of meaning. Blog for something in your reader’s life that would make a difference in Africa.
- Listen to your blog followers in Africa. Start overcoming the challenges that they face. Often return their questions with answers. Help yourself feel stronger.
- Be dedicated to blogging in Africa. A blog is a sort of like a friendship. Give it some affection and it’ll blossom. Miss this and death will die. There’s no point in your blogging attempts being half-hearted-if you don’t like it, why should anyone else like it?
How to monetize a blog in Africa?
In Africa, You can monetize your blog by promoting goods or services that are linked to the subject of your blog either by writing an interesting article or by putting banner advertising on specific pages of your blog.
When an individual buys a product suggested by you, you will receive splendid commissions.
Another approach is to put advertisements in your blog on Google Adsense. More users press the more money you’ll make on your advertising.