Learn How to Open a Bank Account in Zambia Online with this full guide. With the advancement of technology in Zambia, it has never been easier to open a Zambian bank account online within 30 minutes. But guess what? it is now possible to open a bank account online in Zambia within 30 minutes.
Which banks allow users to open bank accounts online in Zambia?
Only standard chartered bank Zambia can allow you to open a bank account online in Zambia. For me, it took just 15 minutes because I had everything in place and my Gold Visa card was delivered at my place within a week. Is that not amazing? besides, I also never paid anything and the account is also free, it has no monthly fees. I know this might sound fake but it is true, try for yourself. This is the best bank I know and how I wish I would work with them if I had the required qualifications, but nevertheless, can still promote it here.
Requirements to open a bank account online in Zambia
- You must be 18 years old and above
- For a Zambian, you must possess a national registration card.
- You must also have a TPIN ( Taxi payer identification number in Zambia)
- You must have any proof of residence document like a bill of electricity.
- You must have an Android or iPhone smartphone to open a bank account online in Zambia.
How to open a bank account online in Zambia
- Install the SC Zambia app from Google play store or app store for iphone users.
- The app is easier to use, just do what you are asked.
- If you ever get stuck, just call the toll free line anytime for assistance at 5247.
- Once you are done, wait for 48hours and your account will be opened and you will receive some calls regarding your account.
- And lastly wait for a week, depending on your location, your visa card will be delivered to you and remember to carry your NRC and your phone to complete the registration.
I hope you liked the article, feel free to share this with your friends. subscribe to my mailing list below to never miss anything from me.