Learn how you can Host Google analytics locally by using Flying Analytics and Speed up your WordPress site by using flying analytics for Google Analytics, a plugin that does not result in render blocking
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that Google is providing to track and monitor website traffic, currently as a product under the Google Marketing Platform category. After acquiring Urchin, Google launched this service in November 2005.
How to Speed up your WordPress site by using flying analytics for Google Analytics?
You can speed up your site by using flying analytics plugin by hosting Google analytics locally on your WordPress site.
Features of Flying Analytics
- It has Gtag.js (66KB)
- It has Analytics.js (44KB)
- It has Minimal Analytics.js (1.5KB)
As for me, i chose the in lined minimal analytics.
Installation of Flying Analytics
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’ or download from the link above
- Search for ‘Flying Analytics’
- Activate Flying Analytics for WordPress from your Plugins page.
- Visit ‘Settings -> Flying Analytics’ to configure